How's Your Clinic Doing?
Curious how you stack up against your peers? Take the myVETgroup Management Survey! Get insight into your clinic’s management practices and identify areas for improvement.
Learn what other clinics are doing to inspire customer loyalty and referrals, and make smart adjustments that improve your clinic’s value.
The Veterinary Management Survey
ABOUT THE SURVEY
Unpack Six Core Areas of Clinic Management
You love your clients and patients, but managing a clinic isn’t easy. Our Management Survey highlights the six most important areas of clinic management. Discover where you can make small changes that deliver big impact.
You know that customer service is paramount. Make sure you’re doing everything you can to get it right.
- Are you using technology to improve client communications?
- How do marketing initiatives help promote your business?
- Are you asking for customer feedback to continually improve?
Are staff able to evolve with the industry and become best in class?
- Are you offering continuing education to ALL employees?
- Do you schedule regular internal round tables well in advance?
- Can staff access up-to-date learning resources through your clinic?
Are your hiring practices attracting and retaining the best talent?
- Did you know that hiring well improves productivity and innovation?
- How do you know if your team is happy and engaged?
- Does your workplace culture need a little TLC?
Are you leading by example and setting the right tone company-wide?
- Do you feel confident in your decision making?
- Do you make time for your team to talk to you?
- Do you have supportive mentorship opportunities in place?
Healthy patients inspire happy customers.
- What protocol is in place for improved patient outcomes?
- How do you increase efficiency in patient care?
- Do your clients feel a good continuity of care post-visit?
Providing a safe and secure environment is critical to client, patient and employee care.
- Does your practice comply with all safety regulations?
- Are safety procedures documented and shared with employees?
- Do you follow all medical safety best practices?
Need to know more before getting started?
We’re asking you to look under the hood and get real about what managerial practices you currently follow and don’t follow. While this self-evaluation tool will definitely help you better understand how your clinic shapes up, you might want to know a little more about the process before diving in.
Why should I participate in the survey?
Are you curious how do your clinic stacks up among peers? Take the survey and gain insights into your clinic’s current management practices and identify areas for improvement.
How long does the survey take to complete?
About 20 minutes. If you can’t, or prefer not to, complete it in one sitting, you can save your place and come back later to finish.
Who will get access to my survey results?
You and your clinic’s results will always be presented anonymously. Participants will only see the general insights and trends that can be gleaned from the collection of responses.
Can I change my answers later?
Before you hit “submit” at the end of the survey, you can go back and change your answers as many times as you’d like. You can also save your place in the survey and come back later to complete it.
Who will see the results of my survey submission?
When you take the survey, you agree to providing basic personal information to myVETgroup, including name, email, phone number, and location of your clinic(s). Absolutely nobody outside of myVETgroup will be able to see your specific survey results. All responses will always be presented anonymously.
Ready to learn how your clinic is performing?
JOIN THE PACK
More ways to succeed.
Learn More, Share More
Join our Mastermind, facilitated by Dr. Mark de Wolde, DVM. Monthly sessions will focus on relevant topics for veterinary practice owners, from medicine and management, to company culture and work/life balance.
- Limited spots available
- Guest experts
- Share among your peers
Workshop your Valuation
Join myVETgroup co-founder and CEO, Raj Raheja, to get an honest understanding of how to evaluate the financial health of your veterinary clinic. Raj will teach you why and how to increase your clinic’s potential value.
- Macro and micro market trends
- Calculate your clinic’s EBITDA
- Improve your valuation